Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 16 August 2012

The Invincible Boy!

Intro: My stories got better after this

narrator= what seem like a normal day for david wanker no im serious thats his name! well whatever i will let him tell the story! david= "yawn" im soooooo booooooored! hmmm! hey betty! what are you doing? betty? oh nothing just reading a book david oh... well okay lets see whats outside hmmm? a newspaper? "to anybody reading this would you like to beturn invisible for a free test?" hmmm? a test eh? oh why not? okay now to get my bike from garage sooooooo... is this the place? looks like crap but whatever... "sound" knock knock nick= yesssss! who the hell are you? david= im the guy who applied for the testing nick= oh okay get in david= so wheres the thing that i need to test? nick= its rightover there david= um where? nick= um rightinfront of you! david= oh... well fine strap me in doc nick= now you might feel a small pinchbut thats it! david= just shut up and zap me! nick= fine! um where did you go? david= hello im right here! nick= where? david= are you blind? right infront of yah... nick= this is amazing! my inivisible machine works! hehehehehehe! david= this i great doc! so when does this wereoff? nick= it doesnt! david= im sorry what? nick= yeah did you read the back of the newspaper? it said " ps once you turn invisible there is no turning back" david= oh crap... i don.t wanna be like this for the rest of my life! nick= calm down!look i will make a cure to reversethe effect! david= thanks doc! so how long would it take to make it? nick= oh a few weeks at best david a few weeks! what am i gonna do until its ready? nick= i don.t know the best thing to do now is to go home i will contact you when itsready david= okay doc boy momand dad are not going to belive this... END OF PART 1! Part 2 of Invisible Boy! : David stands,unseen by eyes, thinking to himself-
oh man, how am I going to explain this to my parents? Ah well, I guess there is nothing I can do. I might as well go home until Nick makes that cure to fix me. (start new paragraph) "Um hey Betty." David says. (New paragraph) "What?
David where are you?" Betty asks quite confused trying to find David. (New paragraph) "I'mright here in front of you." (Newparagraph) "I don't see you." Betty says looking disappointed. (New paragraph) David facepalms, while consentrating on thought, but when he simply just can't think of anything he asks, "Okay, how can I make myself visible for you to see ME?" (New Paragraph)
Betty, quick in thought, says,"Hey, I got an idea!" (new paragraph) "What?"
David asks despritely. (new paragraph) "Why don't I get a blanket?" She suggests. (new paragraph) David doesn't like theidea and says to Betty, "Why notsomething that won't fall on theground when I walk?" (new paragraph) Hmmm, why don't you paint yourself so that way it will be easier to see you!"
(new paragraph) "Yes, that couldwork! Then again, it might fail, but what else do I have up to this point?" (np) "Great, I will go get some of my paint gear!" Beatty says excitedly. (np) "Wait,when did you get paint gear?" David asks Beatty curiously. (np)"I got it last week, why?" Beatty replies. (np)
"Umm, no reason just asking when you got it." (np) "Ooh okay, I will get it now," Beatty says while heading to get her gear, "oookay, here it is, I'm ready to paint!" (np) "This is going to suck." David says not really wanting to be covered in paint. (np) Beatty starts paintingcolors randomly on David while saying, "Just add this and that, a little here, and done hehehehehehe!
Well, do you like it?" (np) "Well, I look wierd but at least I can finally see myself. Thanks Beatty!" (np) David's mom comes into the room to see what all the commotion is about.(Np) Huh? David I heard you talking and- what the heck David? How did this happen to you?" His mother says looking shocked and horrified. (new paragraph)
"Well... I kinda got involved in this experiment with this wierd scientist,
anyways he said he'll have a cure for me by two weeks so I can just wait for him to finish it." (np) His mom just stands there and gaps not really believing David and walks away slowly. (np) "Sooo, now what?" Beatty asks.
(np) "I don't really know. I was guessing I could just wait for the two weeks." David replied. (np) So two weeks pass for the painted David. David,
knowing Dr. Nick should be finished by now, heads to his house to get the invisibility cure.David steps up to the door and knocks. (np) "Nick! It's me David, open up!" David shouts. (np) Nick opens the door to see Davidat his door covered in paint. (np)"Ahh, David, you have arrived! Go ahead and come in. Okay, I'm almost finished making the cure except for one thing." (np)
"What?" David asks anxiously. (np) "Your soul," Nick says in a malevolent voice. (np) David screams and Nick starts laughinghysterically. (new paragraph) "I was just kidding! Here's the cure.I hope you enjoy." Nick says while handing him the liqiud. (np) "Yeah, yeah, yeah," David says adding how Nick's joke was definately not funny under his breath. (np) David then drank the cure and finally became truly visible as he once was. In the end, he learned a very valuable lesson- don't ever go to a wierdo's castle at night for entertainment .
THE END!

Also Read FAME

Blogger Trick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

E for Entertainment, Entertainment for everyone , this blog provide entertainment for people of every age group. This blog contains Pakistani Dramas Online, Online Movies ,Free Online Live tv Streaming Channels, English and Urdu Stories, Wallpapers, English and Urdu stories, Games, Songs, Softwares and much more.
 
Toggle Footer